BLUE WORLD CITY
Blue World City Islamabad is the top-ranking housing society in Islamabad. It is developing by the Blue Group of Companies (BGC) in consultation with world-renowned Shan Jian Municipal Engineering Company and located right next to the Chakri Interchange & newly proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road.
Right now it is one of the most affordable housing projects in the area and has become quite popular among investors. For those looking to invest in a high-investment-return residential scheme, then this is the best option.
Blue World City is also providing online services such as blue world city verification, Online Installment, Certificate of registration online Verification, and Application Status.
Blue World is divided into several Blocks such as General Block, Overseas Block, Blue Hills Country Farms, Awami Villas, Blue World Economic Zone, Orbital Apartments, and low-cost Awami Residential Complex.
the owner and developer of Blue World City (BWC). The owner of this society is
Saad Nazir, Son of ex-Deputy Commissioner Lahore, Chaudhry Nazeer.
is pleased to mention that Blue Group of
Companies has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with
internationally recognized China-based Shan Jian Municipal Engineering Company
to make sure and fulfill the promise of high-class development. Blue World City
Sky Marketing has developed a strong bond of marketing and development with
Blue Group of Companies was establishedarchitectural design and
The company was soon able to acquire a sound reputation of being
a by grabbing the attention of clients and reputable
investors in the market. Now the company ranks among the real estate development
companies in Pakistan with global recognition.
Since then the company has strived into becoming a
one-stop-solution for diverse services that include
In addition to these services, the company has also started a . It also owns a variety of
convenience retail stores and clothing brands.
Blue Group of Companies has employed over carrying
out their duties in different capacities, making it one of the most diversified
corporations in Pakistan.
Blue Group of Companies owns a highly diversified set of
businesses consisting of the following Companies:
Blue World City Rawalpindi is accessible in the following ways:
- Right next to the Chakri road and Chakri Interchange.
- Approximately 13 min drive to Chakri M2 Toll Plaza, M2, Chakri, Rawalpindi, 46000.
- Approximately 13 min drive to Chakri, Rawalpindi, Punjab.
- Approximately 31 min drive to New Islamabad Airport Rd, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad.
- Approximately 32 min drive to Rawalpindi.
- Approximately 33 min drive to Islamabad.
- Approximately 33 min drive to Khanial Homes.
- Approximately 48 min drive to N-5 National Highway, Grand Trunk Rd, Rawalpindi.
- Approximately 57 min drive to Defense Housing Authority, Islamabad.
- Approximately 1hr 3 min drive to Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Approximately 57 min drive to Rawat, Islamabad.
- Approximately 1hr 2 min drive to N-80, Fateh Jang, Punjab.
- Approximately 60 min drive to Saddar, Rawalpindi.
- Approximately 21 min drive to Syed Abul A’la Maududi Ave, Qurtaba City, Rawalpindi, Punjab.
- Approximately 03 min drive to Sihal, Chountra Rd, Pind Malhu, Rawalpindi, Punjab.
- Approximately 05 min drive to Sihal, Rawalpindi, Punjab.
- Approximately 13 min drive to Rawalpindi Race Club.
- Approximately 29 min drive to Parial Hunting Club, Rawalpindi, Punjab.
Nearby Landmarks & Places:
As seen in the location map attached below, the location of BWC is marked with the intersection of Chakri Road and Proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road.
The society can be accessed via Lahore-Islamabad Motorway M-2 to Chakari Road if you are heading from Islamabad and it will also be accessible via Ring road after its completion.
This Ring Road will cut short the travel time of people traveling to and from the furthest areas of Rawalpindi e.g. Giga Mall, Bahria Town Islamabad, DHA housing society, and Bahria enclave.
Following are the nearby locations and famous places to this society:
- New International Islamabad Airport
- Bahria Town Phase, Islamabad
- Defense Housing Authority, Islamabad
- Capital Smart City
- Mumtaz City
- University Town
ICHS Town has entry point via Dhamyal road near Kashmir Highway and Attock Road via Ternot and Qatbal village.
ICHS Town NOC and Permission:
The project is approved from Town Municipal Administration (Pakistan) and is a reliable and absolutely safe to invest in.
Following NOCs have been obtained by ICHS from concerned departments
The society is registered with the ICT administration cooperative societies department under registration number 313. The rest of the details are mentioned as under:
Registration No. 313, Co-operative Societies Department, ICT, Islamabad.
Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA)
NOC No. 567/SL/N-I/TP/TMAF from Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA), Fateh Jang.
Ministry of Defence
NOC No.6/53/Misc/D-28/2008 from Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan.
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
NOC No. HQCAA/1124/44/ATS(P/C) 2693 for Construction from Civil Aviation Authority, Headquarters, Karachi.
Environmental Protection Department:
NOC No. DD(EIA)EPA/F-80(IEE)/0307/2009/2892 from Environmental Protection Department, Government of Punjab.
ICHS Town Features:
ICHS does not claim to be very fancy but it covers all the basic facilities which are a necessity for comfortable living. ICHS Town offers the following basic amenities to its residents: